Join us for an exciting half-day workshop/seminar to watch some of Vancouver’s more innovative Cleantech and start-up companies make their business pitch to a panel of business professionals.
If you yourself are an entrepreneur and would like to receive constructive feedback on your pitch-delivery skills, then for a nominal fee, you will want to sign-up as a participant for this workshop.
- As an attendee, you will have front-row seats to an exciting array of presentations from local and innovative start-up companies.
- Participants will get 15 minutes to deliver a video recorded pitch to the panel and other participants.
- Each pitch will be followed by a short discussion and review, with specific feedback regarding message, presentation, and delivery.
- A starter kit distributed in advance, will provide participants with tips and resources to help prepare their pitch.
This workshop will help participants:
- Enhance performance in pitch situations
- Improve your presentation: Market your company and your product
- Make the emotional connection: create and maintain rapport during the pitch
- Identify the art of delivery, including body language, energy, spontaneity and creativity, and communication as a two-way process
- Maximize “interpersonal” & “communication skills” as a “Pitcher”
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
9:30 am – 1:00 pm
Suite 1500, 401 West Georgia St., Vancouver
(Seating and “pitch slots” very limited)