- Keynote Lunch Speaker: The Honourable Mary Polak, Minister of Environment: “Climate Action & the Opportunity for Clean Energy in BC”
- Update on the MOU signed between Clean Energy BC, The Provincial BC Government and BC Hydro on October 21, 2016: Come learn about what progress is being made – Standing Offer Program, EPA Renewals, 2013 Integrated Resource Plan Review, 2018 IRP and much more!
- Hear how BC’s large hydro storage system operates from a BC Hydro Generation perspective – “How is Freshet managed?” Get an update on Interconnections.
- What are opportunities for First Nations and Clean Energy? What about options to swap out diesel generators in remote communities?
- Get updates on the Water Sustainability Act, White Nose Syndrome and Bats.
The day will end with live entertainment and a time for the Clean Energy sector to socialize and catch up.
For more information please visit http://bit.ly/1Vmimto